Join the NRA and the USCCA Today!
Why join the NRA?
Because you’re interested in the shooting sports and/or personal protection, and the NRA helps protect your Second Amendment rights to lawfully possess and use firearms for those purposes. It’s as simple as that. You get other great benefits, including:
- $2,500 in firearms insurance
- $5,000 or more in life and AD&D insurance
- Your choice of one of four great magazines
- Invitations to “friends of NRA” events
- Travel discounts
The cost? Memberships start at $10/year (without the magazine).
Click the banner below to join the NRA or renew your membership and get a discounted rate:
Why join the USCCA?
Because they provide great information, exceptional training opportunities, and membership includes liability insurance in case you ever need to defend your life. Benefits include:
- Self Defense Liability Coverage
- 24/7/365 Access To The USCCA Critical Response Team
- $2,000,000 Civil Suit Defense And Damage Protection
- $250,000 Criminal Defense Protection And Attorney Retainer
- 100% Up-Front Coverage (No Deductible. No Reimbursement.)
- No Annual Limits – Benefits By Occurrence
- Covers Use Of All Legal Weapons (not just firearms)
- Up-Front Bail Bond Funding
- Local Attorney Coordination
- Attorney Counseling by USCCA Legal Advisory Board
- Interrogation And Grand Jury Protection
- Expert Witness Coordination
- Wage Compensation While In Court
- Personal Hardship Coverage
- Complete Psychological Support
- Firearm Theft Liability Coverage
- Subscription To Concealed Carry Magazine
- Members-Only Online Video Library And Article Vault
- Members-Only Deals And Discounts
The cost? Memberships start at $299/year.
Click the “learn more” button below to join the USCCA or renew your membership: